Index du Forum

Ce Forum réunit les étudiants en 3ème année à Sup'Com Promotion 2008, pour discuter et intéragir sur différents types de projets et différentes discussions

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

White Chili With Chicken Crockpot Recipe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Autres Discussions -> Idées et Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zethvani

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Fév - 21:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: White Chili With Chicken Crockpot Recipe Répondre en citant

White Chili With Chicken Crockpot Recipe > shorl.com/rufyripedibo

White Chili With Chicken Crockpot Recipe

7bb3afa9e5
** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Jenny January 27, 2017 2:22 pm Reply How much is in a serving and how many cups does this make? It looks great, but Id like to know if I need to double it. Reviews Read all reviews 129 Rate and review My review Edit review 165 Ratings Most helpful positive review Starr 2/2/2015 Hello everyone I am the original poster of this recipe. Melissa January 5, 2017 7:41 pm Reply This was delicious! I even messed up and put the whole lime (juice) into the crockpot at the end! I added a little greek yogurt to thicken as well, plus some extra cayenne. Read more Rachel Scoggins 2/23/2013 easy but needs something Read more Faye 6/30/2014 OMG! This is absolutely delish but I did make some changes. I just know myself, and I tend to set it and forget it! Merry Christmas! . I didnt realize this was part of the deal when I initially signed on to the project, but since I already agreed to it, I only thought it right to follow through. New this month. .. Thanks so much! By the way this white chili looks wonderful, will be making it soon.

recipes delivered fresh or weekly, if that's your thing! First NameEmail* * Bi-Weekly Daily CommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Its in the crockpot as we speak Erin January 26, 2017 4:41 pm Reply Hi Stephanie! The chili was plenty thick for me without adding any kind of flour or cornstarch. Other than that I did everything the same. All Rights Reserved. We used all the toppings you suggested and it was phenomenal perfect for those liking a little or a lot of spice since the jalapeos added any desired kick. If youd like to try again, Id suggest adding less chicken stock. Do you think boneless, skinless thighs would be good in this recipe? Erin Clarke December 22, 2016 10:01 pm Reply Hi Pollie, I think chicken thighs would work fine if you prefer those! I also put a note at the end of the recipe that encourages checking the chili for doneness on the earlier side since chicken breasts are prone to drying out if theyre overcooked. My daughter and I am going to make it together.

best chicken stir fry recipe everfree recipe for chicken breast casseroleapplebee's blackened chicken penne pasta recipejewish oven fried chicken recipegaeng jued woon sen recipe for chickenbread upma recipe video vahrehvah chickenchicken shami kabab recipe pakistani shamicaffenol delta std recipe for chickenjerk chicken club sandwich recipechicken thighs recipe pressure cooker

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Fév - 21:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Autres Discussions -> Idées et Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation